Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A Bit About Me

 Blog Post #3

As a student, I am very hard working and like to get everything done right when assigned work or a task. I work well alone, due to me being strategic and decisive. I always make sure everything gets done. Very on top of my work and making sure I do everything correctly. 


I am taking this course to learn more about media studies and gain credits for my Cambridge diploma.


I plan to attend Florida Southern College and study Criminology, which is the study of crime. 

My hobbies include playing soccer, hanging out with my sister, and playing with my kitten. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...