Thursday, September 10, 2020

Reflection on Syllabus

  Blog Post #2

Some useful prior experiences needed to complete these tasks are researching, planning, time managing, creativity, and evaluating my work. At the same time, being able to work alone and having to make critical and stressful decisions.


 I look forward to working on the magazine portion, the most being able to choose the format, and what goes inside is going to be a lot of hard work but rewarding at the end. Also, learn more about media products and texts. Lastly, I look forward to working alone to see what I come up with as the final product.

  

An aspect that makes me nervous is making sure we follow through all the requirements, making it look presentable, and that we get it done on time.        

From this course, I hope to learn how to analyze media products.

 Ready to get to work!


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/338262621988870998/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...