Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Introductory Blog

Blog Post #1


Hi, my name is Megan, and this is the beginning of my introductory blog. 


This blog will be utilized to document my research and planning of my media product. I have decided to do a magazine cover and a content page, and a double-page spread, for my AICE Media Studies Foundation Portfolio. 


Along with this project, I will be working alone to complete this magazine.


Skills that will benefit in creating this magazine and blog is my time management and computer skills.


I will learn many different skills, for example, analyzing and how to construct media products using technical and creative skills. 


The summation that I will be following during the process of this project:

 

Main Tasks:

* Develop my parts of a magazine, precisely a front page (cover), contents page, and double-page spread. (4 pages)


* Research contents of other magazines, topics, and themes for my magazine.


*Completing the magazine alone.


*Planning and taking notes for the production of the media product.


*All images and texts that will be utilized must be original content. (4 images minimum)


This blog will also show any developments of my ideas to better improve my work, the process of planning the magazine, the production of it all, the research behind the magazine, and an objective reflection of my work conclusion. 


                                          
https://www.casebrooksurgery.co.nz/meet-our-new-doctor-dr-terence-goh/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...