Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Transcript For CCR Question 4

 CCR Q4

To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos for my magazine on my friend’s Canon camera which I was familiar with so I knew exactly which settings I wanted to use to create the vibe for my magazine. I used my phone to edit the pictures if it was needed on Face Tune for example, for the table of contents I used the edit button to change the brightness of the picture to give it a more mellow aura. For the CCR I used Imovie which I am also familiar with and I just uploaded the photos I wanted to discuss for each question and recorded the audio for it. Another program I used was blogger which I used to insert all my blog entries and every process that I took to create my magazine. Lastly, I had to upload all the CCR questions to youtube which I was also familiar with. This whole process was fairly easy and straightforward to me just because thankfully I knew how to do everything already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...