Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Transcript For CCR Question 3

 CCR Q3

During this project, I had to use programs that I had never used before such as Canva. The thing that is cool about Canva is that they have templates for everything so making this magazine really gave me a lot of inspiration. You could also add shapes and images that they have there to spice up anything. For my cover, I had added things that were already there in Canva which fit perfectly into the theme and saved me a lot of time. I had to learn and watch many videos on how exactly to upload photos and how to make the background color different and also how to crop the photos to my liking. Next, I had to use Imovie for the Critical Reflection which thankfully I am familiar with which made this process a lot easier. Overall this is a great experience for me and I learned a lot through Canva and will definitely use it in the future for other projects. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...