Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Transcript For CCR Question 2

 CCR Q2

Since my magazine is all about equality I thought it would be fitting to have my target audience be both women and men of any age. To make it very inclusive the colors also are what is stereotyped as pink being girly so men would not feel embarrassed or ashamed for picking it up. On the cover, I included words such as man and girl so it targets the audiences I wanted. I had engaged with my audience by stating simple, clear, and bold statements all on the cover and continuing it on the table of contents to really have reader engagement. The articles will engage both men and women because they have articles that both genders may be interested in which I think will further keep them intrigued by the magazine. I plan to distribute my magazine online just because it’s a magazine that’s just starting out I would not have the money to print it and it would definitely not be competitive enough to stand next to higher brand names. Also by distributing my magazine digitally it has a higher percentage of being read than if it were to be printed as you can see in the chart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...