Monday, November 30, 2020

Title of my Magazine

When doing research for my magazine I knew what I did not want as a title, I knew I wanted something edgy and bold and striking but powerful. Something that spoke to women but as a secret code almost. I had a list of titles that goes as followed, Fever Dream, Lotus magazine, and the symbol of the Roman goddess Venus. Which is commonly used to represent the female sex. 


which all of this in mind I chose the title Venus Rome Magazine. It stands for more than what meets the eye at first glance. 

https://lfaulknerchs.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/magazine-titles/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...