Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Survey Results

 


These were the results from the survey and I can now infer a more clear idea of what to do for my magazine and what my audience would prefer. 

1. My magazine will be a lifestyle and women empowerment magazine focusing on women's consumption and to redefine the idea of beauty and the concept of what a traditional women’s magazine is and should look like. Do you like the magazine concept? *
Results: 
7 yes 
1 it could use some work


2. Should the content be fact-based or story-based? For the story-based example, I would be focusing more on interviews and other people's testimonies. *

Results: 
7 both 
1 story based 


3. Do you practice self-care?

Results: 
8 yes 


4. Would you be interested in doing a simple social experiment and writing about your experience?

Results: 
6 yes 
1 no 
1 maybe 


5. What emotions motivate you to make a change (fear, anger, etc.)?


Results: this one was the most interesting to me because everyone had a different answer. 
2 desire and fear 
1 anxiety and hope for the future 
1 guilt and disappointment 
1 both anger and happiness 
1 jealousy and admiration 
1 sadness 
1 anger 


6.  Do you struggle with your self-image?

Results: 
6 yes 
2 no 


7. Which color stands out more to you? 

Results: 
7 yellow 
1 red 


8. Would a female model catch your attention more than a group of females?

Results: 
1 yes 
7 no 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...