Friday, November 20, 2020
Canvas
Today in class we went over many different magazine covers to get inspiration for our very own magazines. We also went into the canvas and tried to use the website and construct a practice or cover. The website was a little difficult at first to understand but after a while, I got a hold of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Transcript For CCR Question 4
CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...
-
This is the final product of my table of contents. In my last blog post about the table of contents, I said I would be changing the main pi...
-
When doing research for my magazine I knew what I did not want as a title, I knew I wanted something edgy and bold and striking but powerful...
-
My ethnic group is most likely to be black African American, Hispanic, to white. Although my magazine is an all-inclusive magazine, any race...


No comments:
Post a Comment