Thursday, December 10, 2020

Preliminary Task: Cover Page

 When I began doing my cover I uploaded on canva the best picture I took on photoshoot day 1 and it fit perfectly and was everything I had envisioned. I already knew more or less what headlines I would be using for my cover, what I wanted my masthead to look like (font included), the picture I was going to use, and more or less the colors I would include. The hardest part of putting together my cover was figuring out the fonts and font sizes. 

The final product of my cover is everything I could've imagined when starting this magazine and initially for the cover I wanted a totally different look. I wanted two girls on the cover but nonetheless, I'm so happy with the way it came out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...