Sunday, December 6, 2020

Planning for Cover

 


 In this post, I will be describing the process of creating the cover page. 


I began the cover page with this image: 




 I was able to get a better understanding of the editing process. Additionally, I had never used Canva before so I was able to learn how to change the fonts, colors, and the placement of images and text. Some of the work was tedious and it took time to find the perfect fit for the words and their alignment with the margins. 

It was a fun process that was fairly simple and I am looking forward to the creation of my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...