Thursday, February 11, 2021

Feature Spread Interview Questions

 Model: Melanie 

Interview #2

1. When was the first time you have seen or experienced gender inequality? 

-" It was at age 15 I was a freshman in high school. My teacher asked for a volunteer to pass out the history books and when I volunteered my teacher said 'No let one of the boys do it." I had  protested against it and said "why can't I ?" the teacher responded with " the books are too heavy for a girl." In disbelief, I got up and grabbed four books at a time, and started handing the book out to my fellow classmates. Every class after that my teacher would complain and argue about how I would distribute the history books I  educated the teacher on how what he said was sexist and disrespectful. The teacher apologized and since that year he tells the stories to everyone." 

2. How did that make you feel? 

-" It initially made me feel little and weak. And then out of nowhere I got angry and knew better." 

3. How did you know how to go about it? 

-" I thought of the most peaceful way, I had no idea." 

4. Were you scared that you were gonna get in trouble for protesting? 

-"Of course, but I still did it for the future generation." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...