Saturday, October 31, 2020

Target Audience

 A target audience is a group of consumers within a predefined target market that has been identified as the best recipients for a particular marketing message. 

This is the three-step approach to how I will be defining my target audience:

1. Conduct target customer research

2. Analyze the market

3. Define the audience

This is how I currently envision my target audience: 

Gender: 70% Women, 30% Men

Age Range: 15- 30 

I believe that the target audience for my magazine is women in their early to mid-twenties who are feminists or at least interested in motivating and supporting themselves and other women. I deduced this from the models, the colors and fonts, and the topics they talk about. The group of people that I hope to influence with my message/ magazine is women of any age and men who support women's rights. 


https://www.brafton.com/blog/strategy/6-real-life-target-audience-examples-to-help-you-define-your-own-b2b-and-b2c/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...