I went through a lot of editing and trying out different formats on how to make this feature spread exactly what I wanted a lot of back and forth. I first changed the background and added a sticker I even changed the main photo used. I added other photos I thought fit perfectly in this spread that I just could not leave out. I really do love the flow of the spread and everything. The process took a while but the end result was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Transcript For CCR Question 4
CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...
-
This is the final product of my table of contents. In my last blog post about the table of contents, I said I would be changing the main pi...
-
My ethnic group is most likely to be black African American, Hispanic, to white. Although my magazine is an all-inclusive magazine, any race...
-
Blog Post #5 There are many different magazines genres such as Teen magazines, Gossip magazines, Gardening magazines, Video games magazin...



No comments:
Post a Comment