Friday, December 18, 2020

Table of Contents Research

 


I like both the equality and feminism genres of magazines. I plan to combine those two. I would like to model the table of contents by using the template Orange Photos of Mongolian People Travel Magazine. 

 The components of my Table of Contents page.
  • Table of contents pages is created to allow the reader to easily find important sections in the magazine. 
  • My table of content will be a one-page spread. 
  • They are usually organized in the order that the stories appear in the magazine. Contents should be organized in subsections and in page order. 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEPpBMrGuQ/f2uIJN5CLZrK4Y16aDNAcA/edit#




The three examples above are my favorite. I like the simplicity of each page. They have simple font and numbering and a photo that represents the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...