Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Preliminary task: Photoshoot



I had spent two separate days taking photos for my magazine. On the first day of taking photos, I had gone to the playground and only had Lauren be my star model. The weather was perfect and it was a lot of fun. 
I took over 200 pictures. The only difficulty I had was the lighting at times since the sun was so high it was easy to get shadows. Another difficulty was picking from all 200 pictures but the one I finally chose was perfect and exactly what I wanted. 

 On the second day of the photoshoot, I had gone to the back of a white building, and the models were Melanie and Jonathan they were accommodating l, and I got the perfect pictures it was very low pressure and easy going shooting with them. At the end of the day, I got the pictures I needed. 
  
                                                           Lauren 
                                                            Day 1 
                       Jonathan and Melanie 
                                       Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...