Thursday, November 12, 2020

Genre Declaration

  State the genre of your OG magazine 

The genre of my first magazine was a pet magazine. 

Change to explain how you arrived at this decision 

I thought it would be too basic and something I would lose interest in later down the road. I then chose a female empowerment lifestyle magazine to encourage women to be confident and help them with everything it takes to be a woman. 

Explain why you chose to create a magazine in this genre. 

I chose this genre because I am a feminist and women empowerment is something I am very passionate about for years now I think I can bring a cool design and way of thinking to this lifestyle magazine. 

State which three magazines you will focus on as models for your magazine

-Fever Dream Magazine 

-Lotus Magazine 

-Cosmopolitan Magazine 

https://www.amydevitt.com/genre-colored-glasses/category/what-is-a-declaration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...