Monday, November 16, 2020

Survey



For this portion of my magazine, I am surveying students to see what types of styles they prefer such as the colors that stand out to them and to see what my audience is like such as the demographic and what motivates them to make a change.


  1. My magazine will be a lifestyle and women empowerment magazine focusing on women's consumption and to redefine the idea of beauty and the concept of what a traditional women’s magazine is and should look like. Do you like the magazine concept? *
  2. Should the content be fact-based or story-based? For the story-based example, I would be focusing more on interviews and other people's testimonies. * 
  3. Do you practice self-care?  
  4. Would you be interested in doing a simple social experiment and writing about your experience? This social experiment is to present to women a good habit to add to their daily self-care routines. The experiment includes looking in the mirror and saying "I love you, you are strong, & beautiful" every day to see the effect it has on their self-image.   
  5. What emotions motivate you to make a change (fear, anger, etc.)? 
  6. Do you struggle with your self-image? 
  7. Which color stands out more to you?  
  8. Would a female model catch your attention more than a group of females? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...