Friday, February 5, 2021

Interview #1

Model: Jonathon 

 Interview Questions: 

1. Many males would not consider themselves a feminist and yet you do why is do you consider yourself a feminist? 

- "I am a proud feminist because I see how hard my mom and sister work and how much things are harder for them especially being a woman of color." 

2. Did you grow up with two parents? 

- "No, my father left when I was little, so my mom and older sister practically raised me. Guess you can say two women raised me." 

3. What is your perspective on women on the internet?

- Women are so sexualized and are seen as sex objects, which discourages me because some of my guy friends have said some nasty things about women so I try to steer away from that." 

4. What do you hope in the future for mankind? 

-" I hope that men can be real men and fight for equal rights." 

5. One thing you hope and wish men can learn from you? 

- " I am a proud feminist and support and treat all women equally and with respect. Like a true man would." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transcript For CCR Question 4

  CCR Q4 To start off I had used programs such as Canva and Facetune which was really instrumental for my magazine. I had taken the photos f...